This quizzing engine provides 20 multiple-choice questions per chapter feedback and references for further review. Questions are randomized—students get a different quiz every time.
- Key Term Flashcards. Students can test themselves on the key terms.
- Graphing Exercises. Working with these animated figures enhances student understanding of the effects of the shifts and movements of the curves. Every interactive graph is accompanied by questions on key concepts and provide instructors with feedback on student progress.
- Web Links. Created and continually updated by Jules Kaplan, University of Colorado-Boulder, these Web Links allow students to quickly locate relevant outside resources, including articles by Paul Krugman and other leading economists.
- Quiz Gradebook. Instructors can track students’ work, with the option of getting reports via email. All student answers to the Self-Test Quizzes are saved in this online database. Student responses and interactions with Graphing Exercises are also tracked and stored.
- Lecture PowerPoint Presentations. These PowerPoint slides are designed to assist instructors with lecture preparation and presentation.
- Illustration PowerPoint Slides. A complete set of figures and tables from the textbook in PowerPoint format is available.
- Images from the Textbook. Instructors have access to a complete set of figures and tables from the textbook in high-res and low-res JPEG formats. These figures and photographs are formatted for maximum readability as tested in an actual university auditorium.
- Instructor's Resource Manual and Solutions Manual. These helpful resources are available in pdf format.