The Companion Site for How Children Develop provides students with a virtual study guide, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Best of all, these resources are free and do not require any special access codes or passwords.
Tools on the site include:
• Chapter Outlines summarize key points within the chapter.
• Annotated Web Links, related to the study of development, are updated regularly and provide students with academically-sound means to explore key topics in depth.
• Online Quizzes (one per chapter)
• Frequently Asked Questions About Developmental Psychology, including:
o How knowledge of human development can help students throughout life
o Careers in human development
o How to pursue an advanced degree in developmental psychology
• Interactive Flashcards tutor students on all chapter terminology and allow them to then quiz themselves on the terms.
A password-protected Instructor Site offers a full array of teaching tools, such as multiple sets of PowerPoint Slides, an electronic version of the Instructor’s Resources, syllabus posting, an online gradebook, and links to various resources [including WebCT, Blackboard, and the Worth Image and Lecture Gallery].