Stephen B. Klein; Laura Cook
The site serves students as a FREE virtual study guide, twenty-four hours a .....[+]
The site serves students as a FREE virtual study guide, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, while providing instructors with a variety of presentation, course management, and assessment materials.
These resources are free and do not require any passwords.
• Chapter Summaries and Outlines
• Learning Objectives
• Annotated Web links
• Online Quizzes
• Interactive flashcards with audio pronunciation guide
• Drag/Drop Anatomical Activities
• Research Exercises
• Frequently Asked Questions About Biological Psychology.
• Online selections from PsychQuest (by Thomas Ludwig, Hope College)
• Online selections from PsychSim 5.0 (by Thomas Ludwig, Hope College)
• Answers for the End-of-Chapter Textbook Questions
On the password-protected Instructor's Site:
• Online Quizzing. Now you can easily and securely quiz students online using prewritten multiple-choice questions for each chapter. Students receive instant feedback and can take quizzes multiple times. As the instructor, you can view results by quiz, student, or question, or you can get weekly results via email.
• Chapter Art and Outline PowerPoint® Slides. There are two pre-built versions for each chapter--one featuring basic chapter outlines, the other featuring all chapter art and illustrations.
• Enhanced Lecture PowerPoint® Presentation Slides. These slides focus on key terms and themes from the text, and feature tables, graphs and figures from both the text and outside sources.
• Image and Lecture Gallery. This site makes it easy to browse and download images from any Worth title, searching by keyword. You can also access prebuilt PowerPoint sets for specific chapters, and organize all downloads into folders on your own home page.
• Links to additional tools (video faculty guide, WebCT, Blackboard)
Go to Site